This event is now over
Mental fitness must complete and complement physical fitness!
Very few people have effective disciplined and regular practices for the mind.
Anyone who meditates regularly receives profound benefits on all of these levels – physical, mental, social, emotional, and spiritual.
Who is this session for:
Professionals into high stress working environment.
Sales and Marketing, Students, Teachers, Coaches, Trainers, IT Professionals.
Every person who wishes to explore within, and utilize the potential of energy to the next level in both their professional as well as the personal spheres.
The Benefits from this workshop include
1. Relief from stress and anxiety
2. Regulation of blood pressure
3. Improved immune function
4. Decreased anxiety, depression, and better restful sleep
5. Total physical and mental relaxation
6. Improved focus and clarity
7. Rejuvenation of the brain immediately whenever tired
8. Increased production of the anti-aging hormone
About The Workshop:
Come and learn how to meditate at home with our simple, yet strong comprehensive, frequency modulated meditation workshop.This session uses sounds as a trigger and stimulus to maintain a restful state.
Often, attendees of our workshop have experienced a total paradigm shift in their attitude and aligned with life. Instead of feeling helpless and weak, they felt well equipped to face any situation in life!
Simple lessons learnt over the day, during the session include breathing, right brain activation exercises, audio sounds stimulation and creative visualization that will take you through the process of learning meditation.
“Your thinking process is totally dependent on the quality of your mind”
• The emotional effects of sitting quietly and going within are profound. The deep state of rest produced by meditation triggers the brain to release certain beneficial chemicals. When you discover that zone of silence in your mind, you no longer have to pay undue attention to all the random triggers to negative emotions.
• Meditation also can benefit people suffering from chronic metabolic disorders, chronic pain, potentially decreasing or eliminating the need for medication. If you have a busy mind or if you are stressed out then you may find that your sleep is not as restorative as it should be. Meditation dramatically improves the quality of your sleep and it is one of the most powerful natural treatments for disturbed sleep.
• Meditation is a process, a journey. Many people mistakenly think that they are failing at meditation because thoughts arise in their mind when they try it. To sit quietly, be alert and awake without a struggle, and experience life without exertion.
Simply put, meditation makes you a happier person!
ABOUT THE COACH:
Her veteran training style is known to be highly energetic, interesting, informative, useful and empowering.Her delivery is Professional and Power Packed!
She will ensure one day well spent with Yourself!
Please visit www.ushymohandas.com and www.themindworkshop.com for more info.
August 08, 2015
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
No.40/1, 1st Floor,Times of India Office, S & B Towers, TOI Building M G Road, Bangalore – 560001